Pagina's

Sunday, March 14, 2010

TODAY.......


If someone tells me he doesn't know what to do in his life, it usually makes me laugh. It's not that I'm jealous cos I never would want to have a life as such but the saddest thing about a day is that it's only 24 hours long, another sad thing is that you have to spend 8 hours from these 24 hours on work but that's another matter...
Anyway, just before the make-up (a person always has to look neat, not?) before going to the show by Mussee Mecanique (Americans who sound quite like early Mercury Rev), I just had some time to type some things about today....
Nothing wrong with today, just reliving some glorious moments from yesterday's show from The Neon Judgement and hearing masses of records...most of them are reviewed here under.
Highlights were both Lyriel and Holly Miranda, a new band from whom I know that they'll end up in my list of 2010. Also heard some Malka Spigel (see photo). I was considering writing something about her, but I decided not to as she has to be featured in my heroes-league.
Malka used to be one of the main persons in the Israelian newwaveband Minimal Compact (still today to be included in my Top 10 of all time fave bands). Later she did somer genius things with her husband, Colin Newman from Wire. But she also released two genius solo-albums that almost no one noticed...a shame...
Yes, I know I can fill this whole blog with shames but I won't, as I have to hurry not to miss my concert, tomorrow I'll write about another shame....

No comments:

Post a Comment