Pagina's

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TODAY.......


When I was in my car driving home I started thinking about my blog...in fact if you're in a car you think a lot, I know you should be watching the car in front of you but I couldn't help it thinking about The Original Sin.
I must admit that I kind of like the inclusion of the "Today"-thing. I know it might read as the diary of a mad man but it also gives me the sort of freedom I needed.
I know very well that I am beginning to dissapoint some old readers who are used to The Original Sin in its old form...you know it was almost about unsigned bands only...but the times they are changing Bobbie once sang.
It haven't changed only for me but for the bands well. I am very grateful, and I will be grateful in the future, for the contribution of the bands thus far but it pisses me off if you're sending (and spending your time) writing a letter to some unsigned band asking for some info and having a reply like "Haven't you see our My Space-page?" and that's it....
True is true, I can't give you worldfame...I even can't give you a recorddeal on the tinniest label in Wales but if an unsigned band thinks they're too good for spending some words to a musicblog then I can only say f***** you very much to quote our Lilly Allen.
Having said that, not all bands are like that but there are bands like them around and between us, they're just like some C-rated Ocean Colour Scene....
just to tell you that The Original Sin will be my blog, not the one which will be controlled by some unsigned dickheads....
Hohohohoho, what's wrong with me? Nothing, just another great day (told you it's the diary of a madmen) whose hours were filled with great music... Started this morning with Suicide and it'll be ended in an hour with a concert by Megafaun...
In between I think i heard three times "Acolyte" by Delphic. I never could believe it, the first time I heard them but their album is the fave of the year so far...
Their album is as important as "Technique" by New Order. They're not only sounding like New Order but I also do remember that when I bought "Technique", I also thought "Fine Time" must have been the shittiest New Order-tune ever!
Chew Lips were on too (read the review too) and more and more addicted by the 2nd album by The Horrors.
And because there was Delphic I couldn't resist to pick up some old singles by Electronic too and it made me realise that I liked Johnny Marr more then instead of his current outfit with The Cribs now.
That was my day...and the rest? Sorry but this stuff won't be told on my blog as I need some private too....

No comments:

Post a Comment