Pagina's

Monday, May 24, 2010

SINGLE REVIEWS : LIE COLLECTORS - DECEIT MUSEUM

Lie Collectors...well, well, it would be a total wonder if you have ever heard from them simply as they're an Ukranian band.
Can you come up with one Ukranian band?
Well, I can but that's only because my wife is from there so not really a good argument...
Anyway these industrial noisemakers weren't recommended by my wife (the day my wife comes up with some industrial sounds, now that would be a miracle!) but found by this man who's behind his pc-screen.
You wanna have references? Think SPK, think Young Gods, think something very brutal but melodic at the same time...
Worried that I give you no information?
You won't find any on the net but you can give their music a listen at http://www.last.fm/music/Lie+Collectors/Deceit+Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment